We are small, efficient, and affordable, and our program is based around individual therapy sessions, that include a practice component for you to test out your progress, and review the results with us.
We include time for you to reflect on your progress at regular intervals, throughout your stay.
We focus on solutions that are achievable and realistic, not simply good ideas.
- Relationship issues
- Work Stress
- Eating Disorders
Our multilingual staff can also provide counselling for Thai/Western couples.
We have two cabins and often take only one person or a couple or sometimes one family. We offer an alcohol and drug programme that can be designed for your needs ranging from two weeks to two months.
Siam Rehab is open to adults 18 years and older who may have dependency on alcohol, drugs, work, or sex.
We also can treat:
- Anxiety and phobias
- Dual disorders
- Eating disorders
- Marital and relationship problems
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Personality disorder
- Midlife crisis
Getting started on your road to recovery with Siam Rehab only takes a few simple steps:
Fill out the email enquiry contact form here or contact us by telephone or email.
Shortly thereafter Siam Rehab’s Director will contact you to complete a confidential and comprehensive Initial Assessment and will answer any questions that you may have.
Our no-obligation assessment comes at no cost to you. If required, we are able to coordinate your assessment and treatment options with your doctor or counsellor.
During this process we will ask for some brief information about your drug or alcohol use in order to get a thorough picture of your current circumstances and the expectations you have of Siam Rehab. After careful review of your individual situation with you, we will determine if this is the right programme, and an arrival date will be arranged. If this is not the case, we will make every effort to find you another programme or counselling service.
We can assist you with flight arrangements to Thailand and all other necessary travel arrangements and visas if necessary, depending on your agreed length of stay in Thailand.
If your partner or family member is to be included, the additional fee will be determined and payment instructions given.
Upon your arrival at Bangkok’s International Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport) you will be met by one of our staff and transported to Siam Rehab, to commence the programme.
On completion of the program you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home, or within Thailand.
Wherever you are, we will keep in contact with you via Skype, email, or phone for the first six months after you leave us. Where feasible we encourage past customers to attend a three day follow up weekend workshop at Siam Rehab. These workshops are held every six months for a maximum of five participants.
- Addiction itself is not a disease, but rather a learned behaviour that can be changed. However, addiction or dependency can contribute to significant physical or mental illness.
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs is often a symptom of underlying issues that may include anxiety, depression, relationship problems, or work stress.
- Rehabilitation has the best chance of success where people are given the opportunity to test out what they have learnt from their programme in a “normal” environment that is consistent with the actual circumstances they come from and will return to.
- Relapse most often occurs when a person feels successful and motivated on completion of a rehab. programme but returns to the real world which may be unchanged and still unsafe.
- Changing behaviour that is dysfunctional takes time. We encourage you to stay in touch after you return home.
- Having realistic and practical strategies to deal with your addiction speeds up the recovery process. Commitment to change is hard, even if you are aware of the consequences of not changing. Changing friendships, social activities and work culture is often the most difficult part.
- We take a holistic approach to addiction that assumes that health and wellbeing involves every aspect of your life including physical and mental health; it cannot be separated from relationships, work and lifestyle. We therefore take time to explore these areas and their impact on your health and behaviour.
- We believe that our approach is very effective. However we constantly review what we’re doing and research other concepts and ideas.